Visiting the Province of Yunnan in China
Certainly the most complex of all the provinces of China, Yunnan stands as home to a great ethnic diversity (more than half of China’s 55 official ethnic minorities live there) and a variety of natural wonders: deep gorges, huge karst formations, majestic mountains to snowy peaks and foothills of the Himalayas.
Yunnan has a very pleasant climate, mild in winter and cool in summer. It offers, as well as a holiday destination, diverse all year round relaxation options.
In many remote areas of Yunnan, there are still indigenous people from diverse ethnic groups who wear their traditional clothes and speak their own dialect every day.
Throughout your journey around this great city, you will come across an eclectic population, each of which follows its own religious rites, cultures, customs, traditional practices, and beliefs.
As an excellent and ideal place to escape the hordes of noise and bustling that is usually tropical in many cities, Yunnan will make you discover another face of China that is off the beaten track.
In all, China is a beautiful place as can be seen from the beauties of its surroundings and Yunnan which is highlighted above as a tropical paradise of China. Today, China enjoys a great influx of visitors daily, and due to this fact, the authorities have further put in place a relatively flexible visa policy that allows nationals of many countries to enter there easily and without harassments.
To process an application for a China visa, travelers must provide some necessary information. This tends to include important documents such as:
- A China visa Application Embassy Form
- An identity photo in color and on a light background, to be glued or stapled on the application form
- An original passport (without passport cover), on which will be affixed the China visa
- A copy of pages 2 and 3 of the passport (on A4 sheet)
- If you do not have a sponsor in China, you will need to make a dated and signed letter confirming that you do not have a sponsor in China.
- A copy of a confirmation of the flights of entry and exit of China
- A copy of a hotel booking confirmation covering at least 2 nights of your stay in the country
Upon possession of the documents highlighted above, the applicant would be required to present same at the China Consulate or Embassy. For tourists who desire to process their China Visa without stress, Fly For Holidays is at your service.
Fly For Holidays is an online travel company established in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company is engaged in providing online travel services consisting primarily of booking holiday packages for domestic and international tours. It also engaged in the booking of air tickets, booking hotel reservations and cab hiring services. The Company is registered under the Indian companies act, 2013 and it is limited by shares privately held by the family member.